We are back again! Lets Gorakh!
Starting from Rs 7,000.
Gorakh is an amazing and eye catching distraction for the people of Karachi, it is only popular Hill Station of Sindh.
It is located on one of the uppermost flat terrain of Sindh, on Sulaiman Kirthar Mountain Range and runs 2,500 acres, with about 100 mm of average annual rainfall and because of its peculiar terrain it turns into a distinctive adventure spot for nature lovers.
The Hill Station gets winter snowfall, yes snowfall here in Sindh.
In winters of 2008 this hill station was totally covered in snow, and due to this vary reason Government of Sindh has strong-willed to promote this place as a hill station so that the natives from Karachi and Hyderabad could enjoy cold weather and amazing landscapes without going to outlying areas of the country.
Investment for adventure just Rs:7500-= per head.
- AC Transport.
- 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Johi to Benazir Top.
- Accommodation in Camps (Sharing Basis)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Included.
- Professional Photography.
- Services of a Tour Guide.
- Campsite charges and fees.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
12:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
04:30 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Restaurant
05:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp)
06:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Potohar
09:00 AM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
03:00 PM: Lunch at G-Resort
05:00 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (30 Minute Hike)Sunset View From Top
08:00 PM. Rest time
09:00 PM. Dinner
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort
08:30 AM: Departure for Johi | Wahi Pandi
12:00 PM: Arrival at Johi | Wahi Pandi
01:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
2:00 PM: Lunch at Sehwan
3:00 PM seightseeing at Ranikot fort.
07:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
Things you should bring with you:
- Clothes - Warm inner dress / thermals
- Jacket - Parka + Fleece
- Socks – Tropical + Warm
- Head Cover - Warm Cap (important)
- Hands Cover - Gloves – Mitten (important)
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Sun Block
- Lip Balm & Petroleum Jelly
- Camera with extra batteries/power banks
- Medicines – for personal use, if advised by physician
- Crazy socializing skills.
- Full payment must be paid to entitle yourself in tour. There will be no reservation or booking without advance payment. Reservations shall be granted first come, get first basis.
- We have all rights to cancel or reschedule the tour before departure. On cancellation 100% paid amount shall be refunded
- Day schedule/ itineraries can be disturbed during the tour due to numerous reasons & conditions which are not in control of admin
- Certain places are signal-free zones. We’ll let you know before reaching such places. Please inform your parents. They care.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting sources.
- We are not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- We are not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
- No amount will be refunded if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
- I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
- I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
- Required equipment like rucksacks, trekking poles, gloves, sleeping bags etc. are available for rent/sale
- Sleeping bags and all camping equipment’s will be provided by the organizers. You may carry your sleeping bags if you want to
Lets Gorakh Every WeekendShare:
Date & Time:
23 Nov, 2019 12:00 AM - 28 Dec, 2019 11:00 PM
Gorakh HIlls, Taluka Johi District Dadu Sindh, Johi, Sindh, Pakistan-76200