Trip to Quetta - Ziarat Valley
-Meetup at picking point( milennium mall)
-Departure from Karachi
-Stopover at Bela / Khuzdaar
- Breakfast on the way Quetta
- Arrival Quetta
- Hotel check in Quetta,
- Rest Time Till 1 PM
-Lunch at Quetta
- Departure for Hanna lake
- Free time at Hanna lake
- Departure for Urak Valley
- Free time at Urak Valley
- Bonfire & Music
- Return to hotel in the evening
- Free time in the evening to explore Quetta Market
- Dinner at hotel in Quetta
- Over night stay in Quetta
- Breakfast at Quetta Hotel
- Departure for Ziarat
- Arrival Ziarat
- Visit of Quaid-e- Azam Residency Ziarat
- Hi-Tea in Ziarat
- Visit of Ziarat Zero Point
- Departure for Quetta
- Dinner at Quetta
- Over night stay in Quetta hotel
- Departure for Karachi
- Lunch Break at Khuzdar
- Tea Break at Bela, Balochistan.
- Arrival Karachi
-------- End of Tour --------
NOTE: ALL BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER SHALL BE SERVED AS PER TRADITIONAL PAKISTANI CUISINE.
Payment 100% in advance. (non-refundable)
If the trip is canceled due to any reason, then we will register you for our next trip
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Water bottle
- Lighter or matchstick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Bed Sheet(s)
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give respect and care to DIVERS CLUB COORDINATORS and nobody will be authorized to directly coordinate with the driver or any other visiting places in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers,baby diapers etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked,transport engine failure,tyre puncture or else). In such situation, DIVERS CLUB MANAGEMENT shalll not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face and positive attitude.
12- You should carry your own bag no porter service is available.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.Ziarat, the capital of district Ziarat in Balochistan is a place like no other. Further contact #0213-5640637
Powered by Froala Editor